photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Tuesday 30 July 2013

and so I start a blog.

I've been putting it off for months, maybe even a year now. 

I was going to do it when I started University last September, but I guess the life of a fresher is far more important. 

Anyway, as we are in the middle of a very long (never too long) summer break I believe it is time. As recent events in my life are definitely worth sharing, its never been a better time. 

So here is it, the blog of Ruth Hannah Smith (not famous, yet.), the fitness addict, cake addict, all things Jane Austin addict (soon to venture to the Brontë's), modern day Mozart (ha), traditional waitress ("the sea bream is a river fish" - yes, really), business student (now 2nd year, it flies), Durham University, sister to non, daughter to two, friend to many (I hope), girlfriend to non, ever (and so it shall stay, through choice).

That's me, in a curly walnut shell. I'll blog anything and everything - this is basically me stretching out of my 140 character Twitter limit (crazy fools). Twitter you ask? - @RuthHannahSmith 

I know this is the start of something that will probably have me more hooked then Champagne - Veuve Clicqout Ponsardin (vintage), if you must know, its my 20th in December.  

Ciao, 
RHS x

2 comments: