photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Thursday 7 November 2013

The late night post

This is the icon. 
Its 23:30 and after two hours of the famous Kit Kat Chit Chat, a 25 minute run (which, just as a sidetrack I am not happy about because I went for a long, slow run and set RunKeeper on start and  I was hopping along singing merrily away to Lorde when I forget to press stop when I had finished - only to find out 2 hours later when it apparently takes me over two and a half hours to run nearly 3 miles - I said I was running slow but not turtle speed - this is another thing, can you say "turtle speed" because aside from a dodgy-sounding drug, turtles don't real "speed" anywhere do they? - we'll stick with pace. So basically the reason for that rant was to remind people to stop their RunKeeper or forever be seen as a turtle-paced runner. end.) and a lecture on what IS (information systems) actually is, its much clearer now, just, and a lecture about sampling with Santa Claus I am about to catch up on the daily news - on Vine. I've had Vine now for sometime (like 5 months?) and have posted potentially 2 videos? And have found Instagram to be much better for videos. But I have recently stumbled across some very comical videos. Now I have got to this point in the post and have only just realised that Vine don't have a website - of course they don't! so er, I can't link you to my profile or funny videos because the Vine-ers are still clearly working on their website issues. But if you don't have Vine and you are in the 21st century with an iPhone or an Android then get the app and watch some hilarious videos from these people (I can't describe the videos, you have to watch them to understand): Brandon Calvillo, MAX JR, Klarity, DeStorm, Jerry Purpdrank and then add me "Ruth Smith" - very imaginative - then you won't have to add everyone else because I always revine - thats like retweeting - or just follow me on Twitter where I usually share the Vines to. 

Oh and after typing into our good brother "Google" I manage to find MAX JR's profile - MAX JR Vine Profile

He's funny. 

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite 
RHS x 

p.s. I know I'm great at typos - please tell me, I usually wear reading glasses but for some reason don't when I write a blog post so I apologise for the spelling mistakes!x

No comments:

Post a Comment