photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Thursday 21 November 2013

My two most recent dreams

I have the weirdest dreams, Sarah and Natalie love hearing about them the next morning and saying "Are you ok?" - they sound like really deep, meaning full dreams but I just have an active mind, they don't mean anything! Or do they... I'll write this and have to go and freak out about the "meaning of dreams" - cue Freud. 

Dream One.

My most recent dream was two nights ago, when I decided I was going back to Sixth Form, but not to my actually Sixth Form, to my Secondary School (the confessions of an all Girls' Private School... yeah that one). I left there because I needed a fresh start, but apparently I wanted to go back there for Sixth Form. I'd dropped out of Uni, paid to be let back into Sixth Form, four years after I started and I was determined to get better grades than I did at my actual Sixth Form and I was also determined that I was going to Warwick. If no one is "Geeked-up" on Universities Warwick is THE place to go for Business (They require A*AA and at least a B at AS level) so I needed to up my game if I was going to get into Warwick. It was the strangest thing going back to that crazy mad house. I was in Sixth Form with all the people that were in year 9 when I left and there were boys in year 7, very strange. There were school bells and we had to stand when the head teacher came in - a new one, it was a man. Well odd. 

The rest of that dream continued with me bumping into a friend from Uni (a friend that I'm currently at Uni with, who will remain unnamed, I am yet to tell her this though haha). She told me that to pay for her weekly food shops she was (as she put it) "selling her body for money like the women in Stockton do" - yes. Really, that is what I was told, I highly doubt it's true, intact I know its not because she'd charge a FORTUNE. Funny though, dreams are so amazing. 

Dream Two - it gets better. 

I was getting married. End of NIGHTMARE. No really, I, Me, Ruth Hannah Smith the First was getting married (pause for a moment of confusion). I seemed very excited although it was the oddest experience ever. Firstly, we weren't in a Church - big no no. Secondly, my Dad was some kind of giant (he's only about 5'11'') and he was dragging me down this room to the room I was getting married in. The doors opened in this chateau-type place and I saw loads of people sat on chairs with an isle down the middle, but Dad walked me round the edge to meet my "husband-to-be" - well, I, never. He was about 55, 55 stone, grey haired, just no, basically. I was not impressed. I had basically had my marriage arranged for me. So I was forced into the middle with him and I started mouthing to mum "get me out of here" and she kept shaking her head. So I ran. To the toilets. Standard girl. Mum ran after me and said "you need to be careful of where you run out of" - to which I said I'm not getting married to him. Then I woke up in cold sweats.

Weirdest dream OF MY LIFE. I had to text my mother it was that awful. 
Ok, maybe that one sounded a bit distressing but still quite funny, but not as funny an ending as the first. 

Nevertheless, I may start posting my dreams more, they amuse me somewhat.

Sweet dreams 
RHS x 

zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment