photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Sunday 3 November 2013

The Week #3



I really do not know where the weeks are going. This week sees my 5th lectures, my 2nd seminars and my 1st session back at Athletics (wish me luck). But back to this week, it was a chilled one with Rachel's birthday on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off, a night out on Wednesday and the arrival of my mother and grandma on Friday for the weekend in Durham. Ok its been quite a busy one. 

RACHEL SINCLAIR'S birthday meal  Here we are in 'Spoons after a yummy Chinese all you can eat (table service - a new way to do it) in Stockton, before a couple too many glasses of vino and missing MIC but so so worth it! Happy 20th hun!x 

Monday morning 5k run - I sometimes consider my sanity when I run this far (Especially as I'm still not 100% recovered) on a treadmill and in the time I did (happy girl). I did this run before 4 hours of lectures and Rachel's meal so I hit the bed hard that night (waking up to a day of on Tuesday made the tiredness worth it)

Durham Cathedral is ridiculously beautiful - It makes me want to become a nun and live there forever. This picture was taken in the Cloisters on Saturday - where parts of Harry Potter were filmed (I know you're impressed, myself and Daniel Radcliffe have shared the same paving - slight palpitations) 

GADDS TOWN HOUSE - DURHAM This is a five star hotel in Durham city where we ate on Saturday night, the food was incredible - shown by the roast cod with mussels, samphire and potato purée in the middle picture - delicious. We go to this restaurant every time I go to Durham with my parents and it never fails to impress. The interior is dark and purple (as you can tell by the photo) and there is about 10 tables in the restaurant, the service is great and the food is flawless. I highly recommend it. 

Me and mummy  at the Marriott Royal County Hotel - in our own private corridor (haha) - no really, it was about 3 times the length of this. We spent about half an hour taking photos in this corridor - some FAR too embarrassing to upload. 

This is me about to get fat - biscuits and sweets and chocolate are always good to have, especially when you are given them as a gift (thanks GMa). They are useful for many reasons, for example when you have to start your John Lewis internship application again because you missed the deadline for completing the tests (its happened to us all hun, hope your kitkat is nice x).

I look like a right jersey royal potato in this photo it was Hallowe'en eve, Durham, Loveshack (meh) and the night to dress up like you'd died and came back to life and unfortunately ran through a pool full of blood in the meantime and slapped yourself in your eyes with a Winnie the Pooh bear - who also went through hell and back, OR a dead cowboy, whatever. It was an average night, fuelled by a pitcher from Lloys and a 45 minute taxi ride home and what night would not be complete without an early lecture the next morning? - so far no nights out organised for this week... we'll see how long that lasts. 

Have a creative week! 
RHS x

p.s. Sope Peters (A Durham University student) has gone missing and hasn't been seen since Tuesday night - please keep your eyes open for any information - see here for more info and a picture. Ta x 

No comments:

Post a Comment