photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Monday 4 November 2013

Warm Fuzzy

Its Monday evening, I think half of the University are having their picture taken for the Marrow calendar - involves partial nudity (hence why I'm here, not there) and I'm currently organising Birthday plans - gonna be a good one! Just be in Derby City on my bday and you'll find us somewhere! 

So I've had 5 hours of lectures and seminars today and there is no better way to chill out then to listen to a bit of the Queen of pop - Bey. The lyrics are beautiful and the remixes are perfect for the gym. But for now enjoy the original from 10 years ago this month (yes really, yes we are all very old, but Beyonce looks younger...) - head bouncing and booty shaking are acceptable (if you can do it slow!) 


"All the ladies if you feel me help me sing it out..."




Be your own best friend!
RHS x 

No comments:

Post a Comment