photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Saturday 21 December 2013

The in-between post

I have been writing a post for three days now, Its taking me ages to complete. So I thought whilst I finish it and as I try to restore my iPhone to actually hold my iTunes library (not going to happen is it?) this song came onto my iTunes and I had to share it. I used to hate it, I was never a big fan of the raps in it. But its grown on me. Beautiful song, from an artist with an incredible voice. 


Jessie Ware 'Wildest Moments' Feat A$AP Rocky (pronounced A-SAP, just clear up any confusion. He will always be A-S-A-P Rocky to me) 

RHS x

No comments:

Post a Comment