photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Sunday 29 December 2013

Kate Winslet gives birth




She was doing so well, she was my favourite actress, she killed it in Titanic, she played the incredible Iris in the Christmas classic "The Holiday" and she's basically incredible and really attractive. Therefore when I found out that she had given birth to a bouncy baby boy on my birthday I was very happy. Elle magazine said that the name was "pending" and I've just found out what it is and I want you to all brace yourselves. I was thinking a lovely name like Elliott, something classy but unique. However, she's married to a Ned Rocknroll and the baby, is called Bear. That is Bear as in polar, koala, grizzly, teddy... Bear. I am speechless, Kate, you have well and truly let me down, I do still love you however but that name choice Bear Rocknroll is just awful. Nevertheless a lot cuter then Kimye's choice of North West but we cannot judge and we must let mummies and daddies decide for themselves but this name thing is so getting out of hand. From Peaches and Apple to Blue Ivy (really BeyoncĂ©? I learnt as a seven year old that the plant Blue Ivy is highly poisonous, nice one B!). I'm never having a child but It will definitely be a cutesy name, I'm in love with Felicity for a girl, it means intense happiness whereas Bear means a large, heavy mammal which walks on the soles of its feet, having thick fur and a very short tail. Nice one Kate. 

Name wisely!
RHS x


No comments:

Post a Comment