photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Chanel No.5


It has been so long since I wrote a blog post that Blogger had logged me out. Thanks for that! But everyone starts their blog posts saying how long its been, but I have been far too busy to even call my mother (as she said was very sad on Sunday). Its been a mad few weeks of assignments and more assignments. 

But I thought this was definitely worth sharing. 

Anyone who knows me very well will know that I am in love with Coco Mademoiselle, this is also the reason why I am in love with Kiera Knightly as she looks incredible in the adverts with the camera man and her on her moped. I receive the perfume every Christmas from my Grandma. I have recently decided to venture out of Mademoiselle to see what Chance is like, however it doesn't live up. One of Chanel's oldest perfumes is No.5 - personally I am not a big fan, its a very mature scent, however the most recent advert for it is very powerful. 

It shows Marilyn Monroe being asked what she wears to bed... and "pyjama top and bottoms" is not her answer...


Enjoy




RHS x 

No comments:

Post a Comment