photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Wednesday 31st July: complete and nutter honesty

Its August tomorrow, 

my new, short hair, in Pizza Express


AUGUST. A month away from starting University, 2 months will Hallowe'en, 3 months till bonfire night and 4 months till my birthday, who cares about Christmas? 

Tonight, I did something crazy, 
I must have been having a young-life crisis (although those that know me know that I am far too organised to have a crisis!) because I (my hairdresser) cut about 4 inches off my long hair. 

Don't cry for me Argentina, 

Its ok, it needed it. But, nevertheless, its gone. 
I just got home and I look like Ollie Locke's twin. That wasn't something I'm allowing you to laugh at. 
But its that perfect length! 
Its ok though, the sun will make it grow, like a plant. 

To make the situation better I had my haircut paid for me, thanks mum. 
BUT then I took HER to Pizza Express (sacrilege!) 

Its gone up a league (Pizza Express), there's a new menu, loads more starters including a mushroom Bruschetta, but of course, to nurse my lul I had dough balls. 

We had a glass of wine each (I had a Merlot Rosé, of course, not cheap at £4.50 though!) 
Toffee Glory

I had an Four Seasons pizza - it had Anchovies on it. 
mm. Now if you haven't had them, you need to! they're smaller than sardines and are very salty but taste so good - they're not fishy at all. 

Then, 
I can barely say it, 
THEN we had a "Toffee Glory" 
It was huge. Like, massive - Ice cream (sorry - Gelato), toffee pieces, wafer, toffee sauce, ice cream, wafer, toffee pieces, toffee sauce, toffee sauce, ice cream, toffee sauce and then chocolate dusting. 
Its my 'bad' day.


Moving on... 

There was a couple in there that had me thinking. 
She was undoubtedly gorgeous, he was rough around the edges had a ridiculous amount of festival bands on his wrist - show off - she had salad. 
Salad - who has salad at Pizza Express?!
thats like going to a brothel for a hug - bless her, she clearly wanted to make a good impression, she definitely salivated when our dessert came. 

They were very cute though, they had to eat using only a fork because they were too busy holding each other's hands - and playing footsie (theres no table cloths silly!) 

I don't know if I could be affectionate in public - everyone looks and then try to show they weren't looking, just creeps me out. 

More madness

Theres this boy, I call him Panda (he'll kill me just for saying that), he's a very close friend of the family and he's on a date (gwarn son!), whist his sister sends me Snapchats of her and her mum sat at home. 

So I was thinking, I'm sure he's like 15?! No, he's 18 and has suddenly become a cross between a made in chelsea actor (looks wise) and a Jack Wills model and he used to be a chunky monkey. How they grow up.

Tomorrow is a new day 

Tomorrow, I'm planning a post on fitness, because I'm a fitness instructor and have concrete abs. (Ha, ahhh I'm hilarious) 

No but really, I have some great tips! 

I'm going to reduce my calorie intake, as today's food could have kept an African child going for a month. 

I'm going to practise my piano and somehow find a way to tell mum I've broken a string on my violin. 

Mozart, 
aka

RHS x 

No comments:

Post a Comment