photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Thursday 23 January 2014

Detox

keeping my room oxygenated! 
It has been nearly two weeks since my last blog post and Lord knows I have been busy. The first week at Uni is almost over (not worked too hard though, seeing as I had Tuesday and yesterday off) and that means there is only two months until we break up for Easter! What am I paying for again? 

I've been on a mad one over these past two weeks, consuming nearly 3500 calories a day, thanks to a ridiculous amount of exercise I've ben doing. My flat mates are getting slightly peeved at me leaving the house at 8am to do a 5k run before they've even woken up and they are definitely getting annoyed at my telling them how many calories I have burned using my Nike+ Fuelband - get one, you won't stop moving (to the S club beat... sorry.). I have been making/drinking/eating in some cases a lot of smoothies - buy fruit and freeze it in bags (that way your food doesn't go off) ready to blitz with milk/oj and a spoon of peanut butter for a protein kick! Every morning I've had porridge with a whole banana and a spoon of peanut butter and a mug of Dr Stuart's Detox tea - beauty from within and all that jazz! 

A slightly fuzzy 5k in under 30 minutes -
not bad after 4 hours kip
So it has been an exciting two weeks, I have so much more energy and am falling asleep at 10:30pm and waking up fresh as the daffodils on my desk at 8am - perfect time for a morning run! - watch the ice though, we almost had an A&E trip on our hands the other day! - things are getting rather chilly (thats if you're up North by the way, if you're in the South, then enjoy your tropical climate and think of us polar bear skating whilst we run). 

Although I'm eating a lot, don't think it is all healthy! Last night I devoured a whole pizza (which I added healthy-ish toppings to) and then had lots of chocolates to finish the night off. Our flat (and the President of the JCR) won the quiz! cha-ching! so we all had a bottle of wine each which we all drank last night - or not, we went to bed at 9:30pm - such grannies. 

That is what I've been up to the past two weeks, but I have noticed, whilst I have been not on here that my views have creeped past 12,000! which is fantastic news and makes me very motivated to write more. 


Have a good day my lovely llamas!
RHS x 

No comments:

Post a Comment