photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I thought I'd be the last person to wish anyone a Happy Valentine's Day, but I can only imagine it is actually a really lovely day (like any other) in which to show someone how much you care aww. 

So, as my nod towards the big V day, I thought I'd share some of my favourite love songs. Now that might sound a bit wet, however my childhood and into my teenage and now into my adult (gulp) life my parents always play Steve Wright's Sunday Love Songs, in every room of the house, the bedroom, the living room, the kitchen everywhere. Some were really soppy like a bit o' Whitney, but I'm talking the ones that you could get up and shake a few pounds off to! (and some others which are just pure classics)

I hope you enjoy and have a great day, whatever you do. 


"Isn't She Lovely" - Stevie Wonder


"You To Me Are Everything" - The Real Thing 


"At Last" - Etta James


"Lets Get It On" - Marvin Gaye 


"I'll Make Love To You" - Boyz II Men


"Rather Be" - Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne 


"National Anthem" - Lana Del Rey 


"Valentine" - Jessie Ware & Sampha 


"All Of Me" - John Legend


"Love On Top" - BeyoncĂ© 

My list could literally go on and on, ok, I know I promised get up and dance, but some were just too irresistible. I'm quite impressed I managed to compile that without looking at iTunes. 

Enjoy your day!
RHS x

No comments:

Post a Comment