photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Sunday 9 February 2014

The Week Edit #5



THIS WEEK IN PHOTOS:

A banana, blueberry, raspberry and apple and raspberry juice smoothie, the morning after the halfway dinner I was in need of some electrolytes and just a large amount of hydration, this was perfect!// I spent Tuesday morning in bed writing an assignment, which was so easy, you just wake up and start typing, I'd written 1000 words by 10am!// Ok, not my greatest picture but this was so fun, at Kit Kat Chit Chat on Thursday there was a police officer talking about excessive drinking and I got to try on his uniform (which he wasn't wearing at the time, obvs) and use his handcuffs on people, very exciting// Ahh the halfway dinner, here with Natalie at our table, myself in Stevo red!//


THIS WEEK'S POSTS:

NFL SUPER BOWL XLVIII//THE WOLF ON WALL STREET//NEKNOMINATION//THE LIBRARY//HALFWAY

THIS WEEK I'M LOVING: I really didn't feel like I could write another post about Clinique, It is literally my weakness, its Bonus Time in Debenhams, that is all I shall say on that matter. What else am I loving, the halfway dinner was really cute, follow by a trip to Durham with Natalie. I have finally grasped one of my assignments which I started on 20th December! it all makes sense! yayyy me. I haven't been for a run since monday, or the gym or anything, I know its crazy. I started to get to that point, you know on The Biggest Loser where they start putting on weight in muscle, thats me, I'm no longer fitting into my jeans because my quads are tree trunks, so I'm ditching the gym of a bit in favour of some toning but not bulking exercises, more about that on thursday! Strangely I'm enjoying not going to the gym, I've been walking to uni everyday as our chauffeur has been living it up in Rome! so that has been keeping me on track, until I go home and devour six chocolates a night, I'm not doing this right am I? anyway, I haven't turned into a whale just yet, so I guess I don't need to worry.

BLOG POST OF THE WEEK: I liked a while back 14 RESOURCES FOR FOODIES from OH THE LOVELY THINGS quite a while back, but managed to stumble across it again this week and I forgot its magic, there a lots of info graphs and pinterest worthy pictures. Everything from what goodness is in vegetables to which wine you should be drinking when, measures, oven temperatures, you name it, it is there, a  very handy resource. 

THIS WEEK: Ah seminar week, or should I say seminar day. Every other Monday is the bane of my life. Ok, we don't start till 11am but we don't finish till 6pm, and our lectures are only an hour long so you can imagine how many we have to go through in that time, as well as a presentation and a telephone interview, tomorrow could be a rather stressful day! Friday sees a Locomotion dinner and oh Valentine's day! I stopped being sceptical about this day last year when I actually thought if you are in a relationship it is just another day however its a day to celebrate your relationship, which I can't believe I'm saying this but Its quite cute! Anyway! I'll be going to a Great Gatsby themed dinner followed by a Bar Crawl organised by BeerSoc - yes that is right, Durham University has a BeerSoc. 

Have an incredible week!
RHS x

No comments:

Post a Comment