photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Tuesday 11 February 2014

ME #2



  1. I always blow into gloves before I put them on to warm them up 
  2. Pecan nuts are my favourite type of nut 
  3. If I have my hair in a ribbon its either a day of thinking of something is wrong because I never wear my hair up in a pony tail 
  4. My hair is naturally very afro-esque 
  5. I once woke up with a dead spider in my hand, that i'd crushed, it was huge 
  6. I do an awful impression of anything and everything
  7. I passed my driving test in May 2012 first time
  8. It took me two attempts to bass my theory 
  9. I used to go with my dad to his U15 football matches just to watch the boys play football, that got boring when I turned 17 
  10. I would send my children to single-sex schools, maybe not if they're a boy 
  11. I once slipped a disk in my neck doing a forward roll in gymnastics
  12. I used to make forts out of the sofa cushions and put all my toy animals in there and teach them maths 
  13. I was at my parent's wedding, I was 5, it was in Jersey
  14. I once had a sleepover where I put a chair and a camera in the spare room so people could record what they thought - like Big Brother
  15. I love spontaneity - surprise me!
  16. Christmas is incredible, I love Christmas, mainly because its my birthday then Christmas than New Year. Christmas
  17. I used to eat chalk (no word of a lie, I used to love that delicacy) 
  18. I'm really really good at pulling my hamstrings, although I'm getting better
  19. I can click my jaw, constantly 
  20. I'm double jointed in my shoulders 
  21. I was born with black eyes, with the white part too, but just one big pupil I guess
  22. I once told people at Primary school I could speed skate  - at 7. 
  23. Coco Mademoiselle is now incorporated into my blood stream 
  24. I have a weird obsession with muscly backs 
  25. I have grade 2 Flute 
  26. Prawn cocktail flavoured crisps are the bees' knees
  27. Sun bathing is the cats pyjama's (but I get really sweaty - but its all the fat leaving me so its fine)
  28. I can't eat chips, they really scare me 
  29. Takeaways after a night out scare me even more unless I have had over 4 sambucas 
  30. I have huge quads, maybe too big 
  31. I have only ever been camping once (when I cycled a long way) and that is the last time, its horrific 
  32. Team sports aren't my fave, although I love playing netball
  33. I once dissected a rat (it smelt like olives and its intestines were disgusting, as was its brain) 
  34. When I finish a run I imagine I'm winning a race 
  35. My spikes are my most prized pair of shoes - I don't wear them enough 
  36. I don't like apples because when I had a brace they got stuck 
  37. courgettes over cucumbers any day 
  38. I could drink orange juice by the gallon - are oranges orange because of orange? haha 
  39. Wednesday night is Pizza night! until Dominos did two for Tuesday and I started eating healthy, Wednesday night is baked potato night!
  40. Girls at my sixth form and secondary school hid notes in their tights during exams and would go to the toilet to read them 
  41. I'm the biggest believer in karma - something minorly (why is majorly a word but minorly isn't?) bad happens to me if I think the slightest nastiest thought 
  42. I used to have three hamsters called Boris, Gizmo and Harry 
  43. I don't mind injections but I hate giving blood 
  44. My parents think I'm going to become a diplomat and have thought that since I was 5 
  45. I used to hate making conversations, I spoke to people when they really really needed to know something, other than that I stayed quiet - I know! 
  46. I have never had a goldfish, although if I did I'd call it Orange, or Jasper or Squid ink 
  47. I once went to the gym and pretended to be on the phone to my "coach" - I was 16 
  48. Child's pose is my favourite yoga pose, and reverse plank as it is a "heart opener" 
  49. Last year in Uni halls I cleaned my bathroom twice a week, if not more - OCD
  50. I believe in fate and I believe that I have the bestest group of friends and family I could wish for, occasionally. Most of the time I just pretend to like them. Only Joking!
Love ya!
RHSx 



No comments:

Post a Comment