photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Sunday 2 February 2014

The Week Edit #4



THIS WEEK IN PHOTOS:

My post-run protein and potassium kick, my favourite snack ever// The Six Nations didn't get off to England's best advantage, however there are still plenty of games left, next week England are away to Scotland// I add peanut butter to everything, I am a big lover of its protein-ness and here I zuzzed it in a post-run smoothie of banana and raspberries// First run of February - start as I mean to go on at 9am - hello quads!// My Clinique arrived! yayy, I was nearly deprived of my night cream but Boots.com came to my rescue// Pizza night friday with Rachel, we went a bit mad but it was oh so tasty (hence the 9am run the next morning to burn it off - well, at least 1/4 of it)//

THIS WEEK'S POSTS:

SWEET DREAMS// UNIVERSITY SECRETS II// 6 WAYS TO STOP PROCRASTINATING//LADY CHATTERLEY'S LOVER//LUSH 'SOFT COEUR'//FITNESS THURSDAY #4//CARA DELEVIGNE "IV DRIPPIN"//PRIMARY SCHOOL//10 REASONS TO WATCH THE SUPERBOWL//

THIS WEEK I'M LOVING: I received my order from Boots on Thursday and I am in love with the EVEN BETTER EYES DARK CIRCLE CORRECTOR which has a really pretty sparkly tint to it and makes my under eyes really smooth - contrary to my flat mates'  dismay at the price... It was a slight indulgence for an eye cream but well worth it. I also bought a Boots ESSENTIALS CUCUMBER EYE GEL which I keep in the fridge and apply whilst I wait for my porridge to cook to reduce puffs!

BLOG POST OF THE WEEK: My favourite blog post this week was from LILY PEBBLES and it was her "JANUARY HITS AND MISSES" which are a big thing in the blogger-beauty industry, I already have my eyes on several of her hits.

NEXT WEEK: A busy week of welfaring, half way-dining (dinner-ing?) - can't believe I'm half way through Uni already, although by the looks of these assignments I'll be lucky to finish alive, or with a pass, running (I'm planning on 5 this week!), eating and probably a bit of blogging! Talking of blogging, my poll came out as you prefer me to write about "lifestyle/ everyday madness" - you voted, I'll deliver!

Have a great week,
RHS x 

No comments:

Post a Comment