photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Sunday 16 February 2014

The Week Edit #6




THIS WEEK IN PHOTOS:

The Valentine's Great Gatsby themed locomotion dinner, here with my 'Valentine' (Natalie) and my college son (Alex)//Pyjama Party 'A Different Nail Enamel' by Clinique, you knew I had to get Clinique in here somewhere// The locomotion dinner after party at the Cross Keys in Yarm was a very eventful night, read my post on Valentine's Eve below// teaching a sprinter to run a 5k is never easy, but I'm getting far better, today I did a PB (for a treadmill) of just over 26 minutes, a very proud moment// I cannot get enough of the Olympics, I was in the library watching it on my iPad//


THIS WEEK'S POSTS:

RITA ORA FOR RIMMEL LONDON//ME #1//ME #2//BEYONCÉ'S RISE//FITNESS THURSDAY #5 YOGA//HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY//VALENTINE'S EVE//

THIS WEEK I'M LOVING:

It has been quite a busy week, with Valentine's day and formal dinners, assignments and far too little running for my liking, but I have been enjoying having a week (4 days) off running. Today I attempted a 5k and was really pleased with a new PB on a treadmill of under 27 minutes (so hopefully much less on road!). But mainly my favourite part about this week was seeing the second years out on Friday night, all together, just like in our fresher's week, we don't get chance to go out as much (or maybe that is just granny Ruth over here) so its always really nice to see everyone, especially when the club you end up in is playing some immense tunes. Also just as an add on Clean Bandit have released "heart on fire" on Soundcloud here so check that out I'm loving it. Ok just one more thing I'm loving, can't believe I forgot this but how amazing has the Olympics been? I cannot get enough of it, I was on the treadmill earlier watching the x-country 10km mens relay, it took nearly an hour and 45 minutes and was amazing, It honestly made me run faster seeing how hard they were working made me increase my km/h!

NEXT WEEK:

More Olympics, I really can'y get enough, tonight sees the 2-man bobsled, featuring GBR and JAM (yes that is Jamaica! how exciting, cue Cool Runnings on repeat and a lot of kissing lucky eggs!) GBR also have a great team, they won gold in 1964, can they do it again? There is also the figure skating with a GBR team who won bronze at the world Champs at the end of last year, so hopefully they can do really well again. I have two days off this week from Uni (thank you very much!) however that is going to involve a lot of work and then a night out in Newcastle on Thursday should finish the week in style (Love a bit of the Newc) 

Have an incredible week, 
RHS x


No comments:

Post a Comment