photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Thursday 24 October 2013

Broody?

I'll just set the scene. 

I'm going out tonight. In precisely an hour, I have just painted my nails (hence the brief pause in getting ready to write this whilst my nails dry), I have gone through approximately 16 different outfits, almost cried to Natalie that, despite going to the gym for 2 hours this evening I still feel like I'm the size of the biggest Indian elephant. Why? no idea (a 3 egg omelette after the gym has clearly made me bloated, need some Activia), I'm listening to Motown (yes, really!) and I have already had two double vodkas (in no way do I endorse binge drinking). But, and its a big but - my hair is silky soft, nevertheless pinned up high in rollers atm, but for that reason I am a very happy lady. Its silky soft because Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on baby products. 

Yes, baby products. If you are over the age of 13 and you haven't yet used baby products out of your baby years, who are you? I'm not talking nappy rash cream (although who doesn't use that famous cream for spots? - see, you do use baby products!) or teething pain gel I'm talking Johnson and Johnson (aka Johnsons') baby oil, baby shampoo, baby conditioner (YES THEY NOW DO CONDITIONER - woop), baby lotion... the list goes on. Its on offer, there is no excuse. 

So I bought some - to be precise: "Johnsons' baby shampoo/ relaxing/ with lavender extract" and "Johnsons' baby conditioner/ no more tangles/ with Camomile" - also "Little Me sensitive body cream" which is "oh so gentle" aw with "Pear, Mallow (YES AS IN MARSH) & Organic Aloe Vera" - is it just me or are babies spoiled? babies are spoiled. These kind of products are for me! 

So I've now used my baby products 3 times and I thought it was definitely worth writing a post about - my hair will barely stay in a clip it is that soft it just annoyingly falls out - it literally feels like your stroking the fluffiest, softest cat - or like a duck feather has fallen out of your pillow and is tickling your nose - that kind of soft - I kid you not. It has made my hair so easy to work it and smells like... lavender and camomile for some odd reason. mmm and my skin does smell a bit like a marshmallow but who is complaining?!

Johnsons' baby stuff - surprisingly amazingly beautiful and there is definitely no more tears


I'm now seeing double,
RHS x

No comments:

Post a Comment