photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Sunday 13 October 2013

The Week Edit #1


Its safe to say that this week has been busy (even with two days off - not including the weekend... I need to make sure I don't get used to that). It was my first week of lectures and lots of firsts for that matter! Each week on a Sunday (after several hours of reading confusing, not always boring, long textbooks, after all "you read for a degree", alright then) I'll put together a collage, a visual delight to show my week in pictures... 

1. Creeps It was my first night out with Natalie this academic year, we went to Creeps in Middlesborough, last year we had a 9am lecture the morning after whereas this year we have a 12pm and a 1pm start! which means we can have two sambucas (and several cocktails)

2. Postgraduate dinner I played the piano on Friday night for 120 postgraduates from John Snow and Stephenson College, which was followed by a comedy night and far too much Domino's. 

3. Purdey's Rejuvenate This week I found a drink thats caffeine free and full of B vitamins to slowly release energy from your food so you get a little lift which is definitely required when "reading for your degree" 

4. Stockton Vintage Market Ah how I love my new tea set from the vintage market, it was £6.50 for a bone china cup, saucer, side plate, tea spoon, apple and cinnamon tea bag and 6 shortbread fingers! High Tea round mine! 

5. KitKat ChitChat I wear a yellow t-shirt and give people kitkats with other members of the rep team, my partner is Charlie and bless him it was his birthday and he had to leave football training early - but we had a great time chatting to the new freshers from Mezzino - please excuse this awful photo of me. 

6. Business Law This was the first textbook to arrive from Amazon at a very cheap £40 (not the most expensive!) and I thought it was going well till I realised we had to read to chapter 3 before tomorrow, chapter 3 beginning on page 63, I am very happy to say I have finished it! #teacherspet so much so I began reading it on Tuesday night... when everyone else went to KU, awkward. 

7. Gym! I went for my first run last week for the first time in 3 months and I am so glad I was able to complete it. The Injury is still there but getting so much better, and what better way to finish a workout than with a protein bar?! 

8. The First House Party was held last week and everyone was very sober (as shown by Mike in this dashing photo), we played a few tiny pranks involving rubber ducks and I promised a blog post which is now my 8th most read post! Yay! 

Have a good week!
RHS x

No comments:

Post a Comment