photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Monday 21 October 2013

The Week Edit #2




A day late, but nevertheless still a visual masterpiece (or not so this week, its been a quieter week) for you to enjoy. 

1. The Great British Bake Off final is upon us (unfortunately I have to miss it with 40 others to attend a meeting but this is the beauty of BBC iPlayer, I might even stream it from the meeting, is that really sad?). So this is me and Natalie (Natalie in the confused animal attire) watching some sort of cones be made by the looks of things. Very cosy indeed. 

2. Always so nice to hear from the 'rents my mother finds it necessary to send a long letter everytime she has to send something up (or just to be "old fashioned and really cute") so my father felt the need to do the same when he sent up a letter but instead of a long letter about how Lady Gaga is or who they're playing golf with it was just a big smiley face with "Love from Daddy x" on it - that was plenty. Aw. 

3. I will never tire of a good old packed lunch "bait" to some weird northerners! Its been a busy day (11am-6pm) so obviously lunch was a necessary, I had peanut butter and banana sandwiches followed by... well everything you can see in the picture. An apple a day keeps the Dr away! And that Purdey's keeps cropping up doesn't it. Apparently it smells like "vitamin everescent" which can't be a bad thing! It has medicinal properties!

4. Met this ugly thing after a run in which I bumped into some rather confused looking friends. I'm currently deciding my next fundraiser, I've done a 10k and a 5k for charity so I guess next is a half marathon? Maybe when I turn more insane. (Injury slowly getting better, now just to work on flexibility...) 

5. Queen Bee thats me - according to Miss Markey, I found it stuck on my door yesterday afternoon because we live in a place with the word "wasp" in it (if that doesn't give it away) and apparently I'm the "mother" of us all. So true, I'm always buying new cleaning products, know how the hoover works inside out, noticed our fire alarm was disabled (no longer is, phew) the list goes on...BTW: Natalie, Sarah, don't forget its cleaning day on Saturday and Sarah its your turn to take the bin out. Love you both xxx 

Have a good week! - Motown night on Thursday, Newcastle on Saturday, gonna be a big one!
Love

RHS x 

No comments:

Post a Comment