photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Monday 21 October 2013

Warm Fuzzy

I am really spoiling you tonight. Like really, don't get used to this. Another short sweet, warm fuzzy. I found this the other day. Derek Redmond, Barcelona 1992. Literally THE worse injury any sprinter can get (an instant pulled hamstring) - I feel your pain D (well, not really this has never happened to my but my soleus has popped whilst sprinting and ow...). Even Linford Christie said he wouldn't have done what this guy managed!


So anyway, just watch this clip - and try not to cry



Sometimes you gotta pick your self up and finish, just to say that you didn't give up. 
(Fill in with your own motivational, inspirational line)

Aw. 

Stay warm. 
RHS x 

No comments:

Post a Comment