photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Monday 14 October 2013

Warm Fuzzy

Its Monday morning, I got woken up at 9am by someone ringing the buzzer, me thinking it was a parcel leaped out of bed and grabbed a coat, only to be asked if my silver Peugeot was blocking the alley way, what?! "no", *slams phone down*. Its raining, I wanted to go for a run but I chickened out - I'll only catch a chill.

So, I thought I would start a 'warm fuzzy' (name slightly stolen from Ricky! sorry!x), something that will cheer you up, and using Pavlov's classical conditioning you will see "warm fuzzy" when I repeat the post title with a.n.other fuzzy and you will instantly feel better and you will start to salivate at what you are about to see... maybe... this one doesn't involve food, but you get the picture.

So here it is - Michael McIntyre's impression of the Yorkshire (mainly Leeds) accent and other things Leeds, such as "the loop" - I was ROFL-ing.




With love
RHS x

No comments:

Post a Comment