photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Saturday 24 August 2013

Chronicles of the Gym #1

My usual Saturday morning consists of awaking rather early having porridge and getting ready for the gym. 

Nothing unusual about that. 

I arrive at the gym and its surprisingly busy - I'm guessing everyone (like me) has returned from their holidays and has piled on the pounds. 

Anyway - usually on a saturday morning the weights section is dominated by the bulkier boys of the gym - today was no different. I'm talking vest that would hide more if they weren't worn, tracksuit bottoms to show the Calvin's and trainers that probably cost £3,000 but are awful for the gym, Great. Not really great... they stare at themselves in the mirror so much they wouldn't notice Mila Kunis walk in naked. 

I had finished my 40 minutes of cross-training and headed to the weights section - dripping with exercise juices (its the nicest way) - I clearly have put the pounds on because I never normally get that hot - the fat was melting (haha)

So I found myself a mat and started an NTC 15 minute ab workout - they clearly thought I couldn't hear as I potentially looked "in the zone" as I sang a few lines of "Pon De Replay" (if anyone needs entertainment whilst in the gym - hire me - I'm hilarious) - They started talking about girls - "This is interesting I thought..." (its not eavesdropping if they're talking is louder than Rihanna)

"Girls are most attractive when they're sweaty in the gym" 
"No mate, who wants a sweaty girl"
"So true mate, what if you end up going home with them"
"They'd be all nasty"

- sorry... finding a girl in the gym and taking them home at 10am - what? 

"At least you know they'd be good in bed"

- at this point I turned up my music and went into the weight machine section. 

But I couldn't stop thinking about what I'd heard - If a girl doesn't sweat in the gym they're attractive but awful in bed... 

I am not commenting at all... 

Hopefully next saturday they will be in the gym for me to hear how they got on "girl catching" in the gym. 

happy sweating 

RHS x

No comments:

Post a Comment