photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Monday 26 August 2013

Reminiscing

I got Twitter because someone I "liked" at the time had it and it seemed like a great idea because he never used Facebook (as a 15 year old...). 

I have been through over 3 years worth of Tweets - seen the most depressing tweets ever, sitting my GCSE's, getting into Sixth Form, dealing with boys at school, the amount of injuries I have had (more than the number of exams I've taken!), seen success (and failures... read on...), getting into University, my first nights out, first shifts at work and meeting some crazy mental people (friends?) and overall I can say my Twitter history is very fruitful and has been very interesting to look through!

You should look at yours!! 

So my first Tweet was:






I was clearly using Twitter like Facebook...

Enjoy...

I had a boyfriend?!

Wow I was philosophical at 17

"effing hilar" enough said

Oh how times have changed

HAHAHAHAAH - I can't hack Newcastle!

Preach it

There I go again... Nice quote though!

Everyone tried this ;)

After I ran the Derby 10k for C.R.Y. - Yep, I'm an athlete. Try to be anyway...

No, really... they get me weak at the knees. 

A quote from my sixth form head teacher - really. 

Legend

"TAM" ?!

Oooooh.... who was?!

Standard crazyness

"could"... "get it" - men. 

Still do - still excellent

Revision FREAK

Told you things changed...

Ahh another "athletic" tweet - after I cycled from London to Derbyshire with a team for Sport Relief

Still needs to be sorted out

Idea now has a H at the end...

The awful news of £9000 a year

haha

GIRL POWER!

This tweet I retweeted keeps filling my head!

Ahh the latest work blunder


Have fun looking back at your own tweets!

RHS x


No comments:

Post a Comment