photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Saturday 3 August 2013

My predictions on the 13/14 football league season!

Here we are, another year, another year of hopes, dreams and downfalls, heartbreaks, bone breaks and sackings

Fergie out, Moyes in - will Man U shine this year? - doubt it. 

Gareth Bale? - yeah nobody's sure about that one are they?

Well today saw the return of the Championship - HEAVILY weighted with Midlands sides, so plenty of local rivalries about - YES. 

So my predictions.... 

HAHAHAHAHAH... Ahh the fact you actually thought I was going to give an in depth analysis on football is TOO FUNNY, like really, I know I'm a Ram (Derby County supporter - get with it) hate Nottingham Forest (can't think of a good chant - it's been to long) and am the daughter of a football coach but really HAHA, it's just started, who knows what will happen?! - Is Rooney still at Man U?

That was a joke. I know he is. 

I think... 

Oh, I can tell you this - I'm going to Derby's first match of the season tomorrow (you can place a bet on that) to see them win (hmm, I wouldn't go betting your life savings) but I'm sure we'll put up a good fight. It's the taking part that counts - HAHA - no, we want to WIN WIN WIN!


Just so this wasn't a complete waste of time for you (soz), Barnsley aren't doing so well. They lost 4-0 to Wigan and had 10 men - OH but Derby beat Forest with only 10 men - strong side, I know we are. 

Oh and also Holbrook FC are playing because I COULDN'T GET MY CAR DOWN THE ROAD BECAUSE OF ALL THE CARS BLOCKING MY WAY! Forget that I'm moving house

So, I hope you enjoy your football season and maybe expect a better analysis from me sometime around March 15th at midday. 

Now if you'll excuse me - I've brought a new Jane Austen.

Coming Jane,

Ciao
RHS x 


(p.s. up the rams)



No comments:

Post a Comment